The functions of the Vice-Chancellor’s Office are as follows:
- Managing matters pertaining to policies that can be adopted by other departments.
- Executing matters regarding protocol and event management for all University’s formal functions especially involving the presence of the Vice-Chancellor and external honourable guests.
- Managing matters pertaining mass communication, media communication and promotions for the enhancement of University’s image.
- Managing matters pertaining photography, videography and documentation of UMP events and University’s milestones.
- Producing graphic and publication materials for University’s branding and image.